Christmas markets in Rome? Pending the actual dates and the detailed programs, in this short article we suggest you those that historically are the places in Rome where the Christmas Markets are organized. Both more traditional and commercial places, you can certainly have a wonderful experience in the evocative atmosphere of Christmas in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Rome will be a city dressed up, many events and markets of all kinds, to please everyone, including children. We are therefore ready to start with the selection of the most evocative Christmas markets in Rome, for the occasion divided into the various areas of the capital.
Here are 13 Christmas markets in Rome that we recommend you visit
- Christmas market in Piazza Navona
- Christmas at the Auditorium Parco della Musica
- Magical Christmas in the Parioli district
- Christmas markets in Piazza Risorgimento
- Christmas market in Piazza Caprera, typical atmosphere of German markets
- Christmas market in Piazzale Ankara, with fair trade
- Christmas market in Piazza di Spagna
- Christmas Land – Vintage Market (Former Atac depot, Via Tuscolana entrance)
- Christmas atmospheres at the Monti Market
- Japanese market (Christmas edition) in the PratiBus district
- Exhibition of the Hundred Nativity Scenes in Rome, St. Peter’s Square
- The City of the Other Economy in Testaccio
- Christmas market in Piazza Mazzini in the Prati district.
Photo by Julius Silver
Discussion about this post