- Climate: Spring is one of the best seasons to visit Lazio, as temperatures are mild and pleasant and there are many sunny days.
- Flowering: Spring is the time of year when many plants and flowers begin to blossom, creating enchanting landscapes around the castle. Also, the castle gardens could be particularly beautiful during this time.
- Events: Many castles in Lazio organize special events during the spring, such as flower festivals, art exhibitions, concerts and falconry shows.
- Less tourist affluence: Since spring is not yet the high season for tourism, there are fewer tourists and therefore fewer queues and less crowds.
- History and culture: The castles of Lazio are very rich in history and culture, and a visit during the spring could offer the opportunity to learn more about the history of the castle and the surrounding region through guided tours and exhibitions.
In short, spring could be one of the best seasons to visit a castle in Abruzzo, if you are looking for an immersive experience in the history, culture and natural beauty of the region.
Here are 3 Castles in Abruzzo to visit in spring
Scopri di più su questa storia / Castello Aragonese di Ortona
Scopri di più su questa storia / Castello di Roccascalegna. Photo Regione Abruzzo
Scopri di più su questa storia / Castello Piccolomini a Celano. Photo di Vanessa Di Luigi
Here are 3 Castles in Lazio to visit in spring
Scopri di più su questa storia / Photo Palmiro Pro
Scopri di più su questa storia / Photo Simone Antonazzo (Enit.it)
Have you already visited the Ruspoli Castle in Vignanello, with its imposing facade, towers and decorations?Ruspoli Castle is located in Vignanello, in the province of Viterbo, about 70 km north of Rome, in Lazio. Built in the 15th century, the castle was the residence of the Ruspoli family, one of the most important noble families in Italy. The castle is… [Continua a leggere]
Scopri di più su questa storia / Photo Castello Ruspoli