The Cavata waterfalls are located at an altitude of 1750 m. and are set in a natural setting of great beauty that includes centuries-old forests of beech and silver fir, as well as breathtaking scenery on the surrounding mountains. The starting point for visiting these waterfalls is the locality Ceppo di Rocca S. Maria at 1334 m, the route requires a little training and the round trip can be completed in half a day’s walk.
If you are interested in knowing how to go on an excursion to the Cavata Waterfall, you can read this in-depth article on the website www.gransassolagapark.it
You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Hai già ascoltato il suono fragoroso delle Cascate della Cavata? Itinerario e Video
- The 6 wonderful waterfalls in Abruzzo that we recommend to visit in 2020
- Vesuvius Guide. Everything you should know to hike the crater
- Eventi in Abruzzo. Le Cascate della Cavata – Monti della Laga dal Bosco Martese
- Abbey of San Giovanni in Venere where silence tells you about the beauty of Abruzzo