How to make baked Italian sausage? Preparing Italian sausage in the oven is really very simple and will allow you to enjoy a succulent dish and make a good impression with your friends.
Usually paired with baked potatoes, baked Italian sausage is one of the most popular and loved Italian dishes.
What ingredients do you need to make baked sausage?
- Italian sausage
- extra virgin olive oil
- White wine
Which procedure do we recommend you follow?
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- take a dripping pan and brush using a little extra virgin olive oil. If you don’t want to use oil, you can line it with parchment paper.
- using a fork, prick the sausages. In this way, the air released during cooking ..
- Cook the sausages for 15 minutes until golden on the surface:
- Turn the sausages so that they can also cook on the other side
- Take the sausages out of the oven and sprinkle them with white wine and sprinkle with rosemary;
- Cook for another 15 minutes or so until the sausages are cooked through.
- Serve hot together with the side dish of your choice.