Are there free spas where you can relax in Italy? Part of the Italian territory is rich in spa areas, some of which are free to access, therefore totally free (but sometimes a small entrance fee is required to keep them clean, clean and keep them open). In this short list, divided by region, all the free spas you can visit in Italy
- Terme libere delle Masse di San Sisto
- Terme del Bullicame
- Terme del Bagnaccio
- Piscine Carletti
- Grotta delle Ninfe (Terme di Cerchiara)
- Terme di Caronte
- Terme di Vulcano
- Polle del Crimiso (Terme libere di Segesta)
Foto of Bagni San Filippo by Udo Schröter – Flickr
You may also be interested in:
- Sweeties from Abruzzo. Mostacciolo of Scanno and Sfogliatella of Villalfonsina. Which one can’t you resist?
- Rome. Colors, brightness, peaceful. Have you ever visited Santa Maria in Trastevere?
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Valle d’Aosta. Do you know the eclectic and fairytale Castel Savoia in Gressoney Saint Jean?
- Castle of Roccascalegna: the right place for an authentic medieval experience in Abruzzo
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?
- Vasto. Underwater at Punta Aderci, a Wonderful Video tells the depths of the Nature Reserve
- Italian beaches. Have you ever been to Le Cannelle Beach on the Giglio Island?
- Abruzzo. Alberto Angela visits the incredible landscapes and the wonders of Campo Imperatore
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- Gusto in Abruzzo. Tutti i Nordamericani amano le Pallotte Cace e Ove. Sai perché?
- Abruzzo. The Church of San Pietro at the foot of the Roccascalegna Castle that looks like a painting
- Tuscany. Have you ever visited Bagni San Filippo, the natural spas in the magnificent Val d’Orcia?
- Lazio. Do you know Vico Lake, one of the highest in Italy?