The Medicea square is the main square of the small and pretty village of Santo Stefano di Sessanio in Abruzzo at the foot of the Gran Sasso d’Italia. This is the place where the discovery itineraries that will lead you to visit the historical center of this Abruzzo country often begin and end.
It is a place loved by tourists to have a chat, relax, have a glass of wine, have a lunch or a simple afternoon coffee. And have you already been there? Photo by Franco Di Carlo. Join tViaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Borgo di Palmoli. Hai mai gustato le Polpe di Ventricina alla brace? Ti aspettano!
- Vasto. Underwater at Punta Aderci, a Wonderful Video tells the depths of the Nature Reserve
- Food. Pasta all’Amatriciana, one of the most famous Italian dishes in the world
- Abruzzo Bike to Coast. 134 km of cycle path between the sea and the hills and wonderful scenery
- Abruzzo. Modernity and the avant-garde of the Flaiano Bridge in Pescara
- L’Abruzzo in tavola con un “must”… Antipasto misto di Mare e linguine al Sugo di Cozze
- Abruzzo. Palena, the wild and pleasant waterfalls on the Aventino river
- Roccacaramanico. “The village is small, the car pollutes, if you want to visit it, get off and walk” ? (look at all the photos)
- [Video] The transparent and crystalline water of the Ripari di Giobbe is a miracle of nature
- Lazio. Have you already relaxed in the Terme del Bullicame on the ancient Via Francigena?
- Itinerary in Abruzzo. Morricana waterfalls and Bosco Martese da Ceppo – Rocca Santa Maria (see photos and videos)
- Abruzzo. Villa Santa Maria, the Village of Chefs and good food (Video)
- Lazio. The rural and gastronomic soul of Amatrice, have you already been there?
- Scanno. It is in Abruzzo, the heart-shaped lake that makes the world fall in love
- Abruzzo National Park. Warm colors and mountain coolness on Barrea Lake
- Fara San Martino. Riaprono le Gole e l’Abbazia di San Martino in Valle
- Abruzzo. Have you already visited the basilica of San Pelino in Corfinio, a National Monument since 1902?
- Abruzzo. The astronaut Luca Parmitano photographs the Gran Sasso mountain from Space
- Curiosità. Sai com’è nata la Spiaggia di Punta Penna (che prima non esisteva)?
- Photo. The bridge over the sea of Vasto, a place of peace, tranquility and “Will you marry me?”