Lazio has many beautiful beaches that are worth a visit. Here are some of the most famous:
- Sabaudia: This beach is located in the Circeo National Park and has crystal clear waters and white sand. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the area and is perfect for those who love nature and tranquillity.
- Sperlonga: This beach is located in a protected bay and has fine white sand. It is very busy during the summer and is ideal for snorkelling or a walk along the seafront.
- San Felice Circeo: This beach is located at the foot of Monte Circeo and has fine golden sand. It is one of the largest beaches in the area and is perfect for those looking for some life and entertainment.
- Gaeta: This beach is located between the sea and the mountain and is characterized by very fine sand and crystalline waters. It is very popular during the summer and is perfect for those looking for an equipped beach with lots of activities to do.
- Anzio: This beach is located a few kilometers from Rome and is characterized by fine golden sand. It is very popular with Romans and offers a wide range of activities, including windsurfing and kitesurf.
In general, the beaches of Lazio offer a unique mix of natural beauty, history and culture. Furthermore, many of these beaches are easily accessible from Rome and offer an excellent opportunity for a day trip during the summer season.
Here are the beaches of Lazio that we recommend this year
Scopri di più su questa storia / Photo Paradiso Circeo
Scopri di più su questa storia / Photo ENIT – Agenzia Nazionale del Turismo
Chiaia di Luna è la spiaggia più famosa delle Isole Pontine. E’ una striscia sottile di sabbia che forma una falce di luna sormontata da una falesia. La spiaggia è stata a lungo chiusa in seguito ad una frana ed è oggi in sicurezza, anche se è possibile raggiungerla solo via mare. Qui trovate tutte le informazioni su Cosa vedere a Ponza.