Following the DPCM of January 14, 2021 which provides for the reopening of museums and places of culture on weekdays, with limited use methods in order to avoid gatherings and respect the distance of at least one meter between visitors, the Uffizi Galleries reopen according to the following calendar, and with the methods and times indicated below:
– the Boboli Gardens will be open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 16.30 in January and February, and 8.30-17.30 in March; (closed on the first and last Monday of the month)
– the Palatine Gallery, the Modern Art Gallery and the Treasury of the Grand Dukes in Palazzo Pitti will be open from Tuesday to Friday from 8.30-13.30;
– the Uffizi will be open from Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.30pm.
Please refer to the pages of the individual museums for further details and refer to the rules to combat the epidemic valid in all museums belonging to the Uffizi Galleries:
– the entrance will be for people with a special ticket;
– groups of up to 10 people spaced at least one meter apart are allowed, if with a guide they must be equipped with autonomous wifi radio guide devices;
– access to museums will be allowed only with the use of masks covering the mouth and nose;
– body temperature will be measured with suitable instruments before access, which must not exceed 37.5 °;
– the minimum distance of one meter between one person and another must be respected, 1,80 m recommended.
In the following video, Director Eike Schmidt opens the doors of the Gallery in live streaming.