Here are some photos sent by Marcella Di Girolamo that well tell the different souls of the village of Palena. A well-preserved historical center, immersed in a luxuriant and varied nature, with the river that crosses it and that creates perfect routes for sports activities such as canyoning. In fact, many tourists reach the village of Palena just to live this adrenaline experience among the waters of the Aventino river. Video by Guglielmo Di Camillo. Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Castle of Roccascalegna: the right place for an authentic medieval experience in Abruzzo
- Abruzzo, Italy. Have you ever tasted “Sise delle Monache” (Nun’s tits) a typical sweet made in Guardiagrele?
- Abruzzo. Modernity and the avant-garde of the Flaiano Bridge in Pescara
- Italy. Abruzzo, itinerary for everyone: Caporciano | Bominaco | Stiffe caves
- Abruzzo National Park. Warm colors and mountain coolness on Barrea Lake
- Abruzzo. Alberto Angela visits the incredible landscapes and the wonders of Campo Imperatore
- Sorgenti del Lavino, where Abruzzo becomes a fairy tale to be lived with open eyes (see all photos and videos)
- Food. Pasta all’Amatriciana, one of the most famous Italian dishes in the world
- Abruzzo. Montesilvano, a look at the beach and the sea, what a paradise!
- Abruzzo. Villa Santa Maria, the Village of Chefs and good food (Video)
- Abbey of San Giovanni in Venere where silence tells you about the beauty of Abruzzo
- Scanno. It is in Abruzzo, the heart-shaped lake that makes the world fall in love
- Lazio. The rural and gastronomic soul of Amatrice, have you already been there?
- Have you ever visited the Island of Marettimo, (perhaps) the ancient Ithaca of Ulysses?
- Abruzzo. Palena, the wild and pleasant waterfalls on the Aventino river