How to reach the island of Ponza? In this article you will learn how to get to Ponza Island which can only be reached by sea or by helicopter, ferry timetables and booking sites. There are several departure ports for the ferries that reach the island: throughout the year it is possible to embark from the port of Formia and that of Terracina and during the summer there are also connections from the port of Anzio da Circeo.
What are the shipping companies and their ports of departure for the island?
- COMPAGNIE DI NAVIGAZIONE E PORTI DI PARTENZA PER L’ISOLA
- LAZIOMAR >>> FORMIA – TERRACINA – ANZIO >>> www.laziomar.it
- LIBERA NAVIGAZIONE DEL GOLFO >>> TERRACINA >>> www.navlib.it
- VETOR ALISCAFI >>> ANZIO – FORMIA >>> www.vetor.it.it
- PONTINA NAVIGAZIONE S.R.L >>> CIRCEO >>> www.circeoponza.it
How to reach the ports of departure for Ponza?
- BY CAR – Anzio, Terracina and Formia; all three are easily reachable by provincial roads and highways.
- BY TRAIN – The departure ports for Ponza connected with the railway are: Formia and Anzio.
- BY PLANE – The closest airports to Ponza are Roma and Napoli.