Italy is the guardian of numerous historic gardens that will make you be amazed by their beauty, care and quantity of colors and scents. If you like, at this link you can see a list of all the gardens that can be visited in Italy.
Instead, in this short article, you will find a list of 10 historical gardens that we recommend you visit during a holiday in the Marche region.
- Orto botanico – Urbino
- Giardini di Villa Caprile – Pesaro
- Giardino dell’Infinito – Recanati (Mc)
- Giardini di Villa Sgariglia – Grottammare (Ap)
- Giardini di Villa Barucchello – Porto Sant’Elpidio (Fm)
- Giardini Giacomo Leopardi – Arcevia (An)
- Giardini della Rocca Ajello – Camerino (Mc)
- Giardini di Villa Buonaccorsi – Porto Potenza Picena (Mc)
- Giardini di Palazzo Ducale – Urbino
- Giardini di Villa Seghetti Panichi – Castel di Lama (Ap)
Join Viaggiando Italia to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- [Episodes List] Lorraine Bracco and My Big Italian Adventure – Season 1, 1 Euro Dream Home
- Ideas for an itinerary. Subiaco, Medieval Bridge, Sacro Speco and San Benedetto lake
- Eventi in Toscana. Christmas Colors. La notte dei colori 2019
- How to visit the Bardini Garden in Florence? Hours, costs and how to get there
- Rome. How to visit the Vatican Gardens? Opening hours and costs