Are you looking for cafes in Rome where you can take a coffee break while visiting this wonderful city? In a world where coffee has become the drink of choice for so many people, it’s no surprise that there are now countless coffees to choose from. But with so many options in Rome, in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, how do you know which ones are worth trying?
In this article we will introduce you to some cafes in Rome where you can enjoy an excellent coffee. Whether you are a coffee lover or just want to try something new, these cafes will not disappoint you!
Coffee is a drink loved by everyone, especially those who live in Rome, but also for tourists visiting from all over the world. If you are in Rome and you need a good cup of coffee, be sure to check out one of these recommended cafes.
Cafes in Rome that we recommend you try
- Caffè Sant’Eustachio: (Piazza di S. Eustachio, 82, 00186 Rome RM) located near the Pantheon, this café is one of the most popular in Rome. It serves great coffee at reasonable prices and also offers a selection of sweets and snacks. The atmosphere is lively and it’s a great place to watch people and situations happen almost like in a movie. (Discover more)
- Caffè delle Arti: (Via Antonio Gramsci, 73, 00197 Roma RM) sober place in a refined art gallery with terrace offering classic dishes with excellent and tasty coffee. (Discover more)
- La Casa del Caffè Tazza d’Oro: (Via degli Orfani, 84, 00186 Roma RM) this historic café is located in the heart of the Trastevere district and is famous for its welcoming atmosphere and its exquisite desserts where a renowned granita covered with layers of whipped cream is also served. The coffee is great, of course, and worth a special visit when visiting Rome. (Discover more)
- Bar del Fico: (Via della Pace, 34, 00186 Rome RM) the Bar del Fico was born exactly a century ago as a dairy and serving drinks. It is still considered one of the reference places in the center of Rome thanks to its proposal that accompanies customers from breakfast to after dinner, passing through lunch and an aperitif. From Via della Pace you enter an internal courtyard which houses the Ristorante del Bar del Fico, in which a careful and innovative restyling has recently been carried out where a large ficus is the heart of this “city greenhouse”. (Discover more)
- Antico Caffè del Moro: (Via della Pelliccia, 25, 00153 Roma RM) one of the best known and most popular cafes in Rome, specializes in the preparation of coffee and other coffee-based drinks. It is located in Via del Moro, near the Termini station. (Discover more)
- Antico Caffè Greco: (Via dei Condotti, 86, 00187 Roma RM) this is one of the most iconic places to have a coffee in Rome. It is located on Via dei Condotti and is famous for its historic atmosphere and chic ambiance. Famous, richly decorated 18th-century bar with marble tables on which Keats and Byron drank coffee. (Discover more)
Surely this list is not exhaustive of all the cafes in Rome to visit for an exceptional tasting experience. For this reason, we give you an appointment at the next episode in which we will tell you about other cafes in Rome to visit during a trip or a holiday in one of the most beautiful and famous cities in the world.