Video made underwater, near the promontory of Punta Aderci, in Vasto. Unknown scenarios are discovered and the nature reserve is known from a new point of view. Enjoy the video
You could be also be interested in:
- Tuscany. Have you already visited Pitigliano, the “Little Jerusalem” of Italy?
- Abruzzo. Gran Sasso, Lake Pietranzoni. Which music would you play as a soundtrack for this emotion?
- Lombardy. Do you know Limone sul Garda, a charming seaside village with lemon houses?
- Tuscany. Have you ever visited the Galleria dell’Accademia in Florence?
- Sweeties from Abruzzo. Mostacciolo of Scanno and Sfogliatella of Villalfonsina. Which one can’t you resist?
- [Video] Do you know Tuerredda Beach, the famous beach with white sand in Caribbean style?
- Abruzzo. Do you know why the Bosco di Sant’Antonio (Sant’Antonio’s Woods) in Pescocostanzo is really a magical place?
- Photo. The bridge over the sea of Vasto, a place of peace, tranquility and “Will you marry me?”
- Vasto, Costa dei Trabocchi (Italy). When a stormy sea, between splashes and waves, gives you tranquility
Discussion about this post