Are you visiting Rome and would you like to visit an unforgettable place? In this short list below we recommend 5 places to visit in the north of Rome and in Villa Borghese, one of the most loved parks by both Romans and many visiting tourists. We are sure you will get your fill of both modern and ancient art and culture.
- Auditorium Parco della Musica: where you can attend a world-class concert as well as admire Renzo Piano’s trendy architecture in this captivating cultural center.
- Villa Borghese: to escape the crowds at least for a while as you explore the tree-lined alleys and lawns of Rome’s most famous park. (by the way, you know where the Orologio ad Acqua is?)
- Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: here you can admire the most complete collection in Italy on the treasures of the mysterious Etruscan people.
- Museo e Galleria Borghese: a sumptuous gallery where you can fill your eyes and soul with the greatest art in the world.
- La Galleria Nazionale: to be entranced by admiring the giants of modern art who still live in the halls of this majestic building from the Belle Epoque period.
And what other places would you always add in this area of Rome? Write it in the comments! Phot by xlizziexx from Pixabay
Discussion about this post