What to do in Sicily? During a visit to the city of Palermo you cannot miss a visit to its wonderful Cathedral. What we recommend in this article is to also dedicate time to visit the upper part, that of the roofs, from which it is possible to have an interesting point of view over the entire historic center of Palermo up to the port and the sea.
How much does it cost to visit the roofs of the Cathedral of Palermo?
To climb the roofs, you need to get a ticket which costs 7 euros and book the visit directly at the ticket office located just inside the church, on the left. The ticket gives access not only to the roofs but also to the Royal Tombs and the Chapel of the Beneficials.
On which days and times is the visit possible?
The visit of the cathedral is possible from Monday to Saturday, from 9.00 to 18.00 (the last admission is allowed at 17.30), Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00 (the last admission is allowed at 5.30 pm). It will be possible to visit Roofs, Royal Tombs, Crypt, Apses, Treasury, Undergrounds and Crypt of the Beneficiaries.
Photo by Roberto De Ficis. Join Travelling in Italy (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
Ti potrebbe interessare leggere anche
- How to visit the Balzo Castle in Venosa? Timetables, prices and advice
- Come fare per visitare i tetti della Cattedrale di Palermo? Costi, consigli e orari
- Sicilia. Le 5 cose interessanti (e particolari) da fare durante una vacanza siciliana
- Il Golfo di Palermo, dove attraccarono Bizantini, Arabi Kalbiti, Normanni, Svevi, Angioini, Spagnoli
- Come fare per visitare la Cappella Palatina a Palermo? Orari, costi e come arrivare
Discussion about this post