Located on the slopes of Mount Amiata and historically known for its healing waters, Bagni San Filippo has a spa with swimming pool and a free spa area, called Fosso Bianco, a stream immersed in the woods where several hot water sources flow in a succession of “pools” where you can bathe all year round and admire the particular concretions of calcium carbonate, which for their suggestive shapes have inspired different names such as “The white whale”.
For more information read here.
You could be also interested in:
- Abruzzo. Michelle Pfeiffer with a magnetic glance on the Castle of Rocca Calascio
- Abruzzo. Scanno lake. A bench in the snow to appreciate the silence and kindness
- Vasto, Italy. “A Look Through My Eyes”, an exciting video dedicated to the city by Massimiliano Uva
- Abruzzo. The astronaut Luca Parmitano photographs the Gran Sasso mountain from Space
- Abruzzo. Scanno, ecco il video storico sul magico folklore abruzzese ❤
- Abruzzo. Have you visited the thirteenth-century cloister of the Abbey of San Giovanni in Venere?
- L’Abruzzo e gli Arrosticini pubblicizzati sui tram di Milano
- Schiavi di Abruzzo. Bufera di neve in paese, foto dal Rifugio dei Lupi
- [Video integrale] Alberto Angela e le “Meraviglie” di Alba Fucens e Rocca Calascio
- Abruzzo. Modernity and the avant-garde of the Flaiano Bridge in Pescara
- Italian beaches. Have you ever been to Le Cannelle Beach on the Giglio Island?
- Abruzzo. Herd of wolves has fun in the snow in Civitella Alfedena
- Castle of Roccascalegna: the right place for an authentic medieval experience in Abruzzo
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?
- Marche. Have you already visited the village of Frontino with the Civic Tower from the 1300s and the Monumental Fountain?
- [Video] Do you know Tuerredda Beach, the famous beach with white sand in Caribbean style?
- Lombardy. Do you know Limone sul Garda, a charming seaside village with lemon houses?
- Speciale. QC Terme Roma. Una Day Spa a due passi dalla Città Eterna
- Vasto. Underwater at Punta Aderci, a Wonderful Video tells the depths of the Nature Reserve
- Abruzzo. Gran Sasso, Lake Pietranzoni. Which music would you play as a soundtrack for this emotion?
Discussion about this post