You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Wild horses in the snow-covered peace of Campo Imperatore like in a Federico Fellini’s movie
- It is in Italy the little smiling church that seems to say “Hello”. You know where?
- It is in Abruzzo, a magical path that “flows” onto the beach and the sea. You know where?
- Lazio. Have you already relaxed in the Terme del Bullicame on the ancient Via Francigena?
- Abruzzo. A romantic walk in the village of Civitella del Tronto
- Spello. Have you visited the beautiful Porta di Venere (Venus Gate)? Here’s what it was and how it is
- Abruzzo. Scanno and the foosball that “resists” in the streets of the ancient village
- Abruzzo. Montesilvano, a look at the beach and the sea, what a paradise!
- Abruzzo. What to visit in Anversa degli Abruzzi, the village immersed in the Sagittario Gorges?