The Adriatic cycle route in Abruzzo, the famous Via Verde, which will connect the city of Martinsicuro with that of San Salvo, is also nearing completion and it will pass through Pescara, Francavilla, for all the municipalities of the Costa dei Trabocchi and Vasto.
It will be one of the longest coastal cycling routes in Europe and certainly one of the most beautiful cause landscape, cultural and food and wine interests, passing through an unforgettable and unique part of Abruzzo, through seaside villages, beautiful beaches and natural reserves.
Certainly the Via Verde will be important for the economy of this area attracting tourists who are looking for sustainable and active holidays from the rest of Italy and Europe. It is a unique opportunity to find a unique identity for the Costa dei Trabocchi that allows true synergy between the various municipalities involved.
- Watch the new spot about Montepulciano d’Abruzzo wine live on RAI, Mediaset and La7 channels
- Abruzzo. Scanno lake. A bench in the snow to appreciate the silence and kindness
- Abruzzo. Villa Santa Maria, the Village of Chefs and good food (Video)
- Abruzzo. Sulmona is the City of Confetti. Have you ever bought them in typical shops?
- Abruzzo. Two steps in beauty, here is the village of Pescocostanzo (see all photos and videos)
- Abruzzo, Italy. Do you know Pacentro, the medieval village with its wonderful “intrigue of alleyways”?
- Oscar-winning director Paolo Sorrentino chooses Abruzzo region in Italy for his new movie
- It is in Italy the little smiling church that seems to say “Hello”. You know where?
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- It is in Abruzzo, a magical path that “flows” onto the beach and the sea. You know where?
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Why the Vasto – S. Salvo cycle-pedestrian path is among the most beautiful in Italy?
- Gusto in Abruzzo. Perché le pallotte cace e ove sono così buone?
- Abruzzo. One day itinerary. Stiffe caves, village of Castelli and ceramics Bominaco
- Abruzzo. Montesilvano, a look at the beach and the sea, what a paradise!