The village of Civitella del Tronto is really well preserved. It is a beautiful experience to be “lost” in the often silent alleys, perhaps listening songs that come from radios from inside the houses and, perhaps, to enjoy the scents of the typical dishes such as the Ceppe al Sugo. In this photo – sent by Andrea Fiordigiglio Photography – the story of a couple during a romantic walk through the alleys. What are they talking about? Maybe they are making plans for the future, or are they declaring their love? Who knows? We like to think so.
Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (gruppo ufficiale) to see more photos and send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- [Video] Abruzzo. Have you ever visited the Roman bridge of Campana, the first on the Aterno river?
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Goriano Sicoli, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy?
- Castle of Roccascalegna: the right place for an authentic medieval experience in Abruzzo
- Marche. Have you already visited the village of Frontino with the Civic Tower from the 1300s and the Monumental Fountain?
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- Taste in Abruzzo. Why do North Americans love Pallotte Cace e Ove (cheese and egg balls)?
- Italian beaches. Have you ever been to Le Cannelle Beach on the Giglio Island?
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?
- Abruzzo. The Church of San Pietro at the foot of the Roccascalegna Castle that looks like a painting
- Vasto. Underwater at Punta Aderci, a Wonderful Video tells the depths of the Nature Reserve
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Abruzzo. Borgo di Calascio, alleys between flowers, sun and relax
- Abruzzo. Scanno lake. A bench in the snow to appreciate the silence and kindness
- Abruzzo. Scanno, ecco il video storico sul magico folklore abruzzese ❤
- Here is the Pizza Dogge, the most famous post-war wedding cake in Abruzzo
- [Video integrale] Alberto Angela e le “Meraviglie” di Alba Fucens e Rocca Calascio
- Abruzzo. What to visit in Anversa degli Abruzzi, the village immersed in the Sagittario Gorges?
- Taste. Why do aperitifs make you hungry? The answer between chemistry and psyche