We do not know if when it was built there was a clear intent to greet and smile to anyone who passed in front of it. What we like to think is that this church – which is located in the territory of the small town of Roccacaramanico in Abruzzo – is a bit the “mirror” of the good humor and cheerfulness typical of the people from Abruzzo. Photo by Nicoletta Nik. Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (gruppo ufficiale) to see more photos and send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Gran Sasso, Lake Pietranzoni. Which music would you play as a soundtrack for this emotion?
- Tuscany. Here is Monteriggioni: sun on face, trees, fragrant flowers and a medieval glimpse
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Taste in Abruzzo. Why do North Americans love Pallotte Cace e Ove (cheese and egg balls)?
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?
- Lazio. Have you already relaxed in the Terme del Bullicame on the ancient Via Francigena?
- Abruzzo. Scanno and the foosball that “resists” in the streets of the ancient village
- Spello. Have you visited the beautiful Porta di Venere (Venus Gate)? Here’s what it was and how it is
- Abruzzo. Alberto Angela visits the incredible landscapes and the wonders of Campo Imperatore
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- Abruzzo. Sulmona is the City of Confetti. Have you ever bought them in typical shops?
- Abruzzo. Borgo di Calascio, alleys between flowers, sun and relax
- Photo. The bridge over the sea of Vasto, a place of peace, tranquility and “Will you marry me?”
- Italian beaches. Have you ever been to Le Cannelle Beach on the Giglio Island?
- Marche. Have you already visited the village of Frontino with the Civic Tower from the 1300s and the Monumental Fountain?
- Abruzzo. Modernity and the avant-garde of the Flaiano Bridge in Pescara
- [Video] Abruzzo. Ha