I need to know the history of a food. I need to know where it comes from. I have to imagine the hands that have cultivated, worked and cooked what I eat (Carlo Petrini). Villa Santa Maria, Abruzzo. Photo by Renato Appezzato. Join to Viaggiando Abruzzo (gruppo ufficiale) to see more photos and to send yours.
Ti potrebbe interessare leggere anche:
- Lazio. Have you already relaxed in the Terme del Bullicame on the ancient Via Francigena?
- Tuscany. Have you ever visited Bagni San Filippo, the natural spas in the magnificent Val d’Orcia?
- Abruzzo. Scanno and the foosball that “resists” in the streets of the ancient village
- Abruzzo. Montesilvano, a look at the beach and the sea, what a paradise!
- Abruzzo. Alberto Angela visits the incredible landscapes and the wonders of Campo Imperatore
- Abruzzo. Michelle Pfeiffer with a magnetic glance on the Castle of Rocca Calascio
- [Video] Sicilia. Rabbits Beach in Lampedusa island: contemplate the beauty of the sea
- Vasto. Underwater at Punta Aderci, a Wonderful Video tells the depths of the Nature Reserve
- Abruzzo. What to visit in Anversa degli Abruzzi, the village immersed in the Sagittario Gorges?
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- It is in Italy the little smiling church that seems to say “Hello”. You know where?
- Abruzzo. A romantic walk in the village of Civitella del Tronto
- Vasto, Abruzzo (Italy). This is our dream sea with the clean water all for you
- Abruzzo. Borgo di Calascio, alleys between flowers, sun and relax