Marina Grande is the main beach of Positano which, in addition to being a place, is also an experience. In fact, this beach, in addition to its postcard scenery with clear and crystalline sea, also offers an ambient with lively and international attendance.
It is about three hundred meters long and from the shore you can see the islands of Lì Galli in front of you and behind the colored mosaic of the houses of Positano that climb the rock.
On the beach there are also several bathing establishments, an area with free access, restaurants and Music On the Rocks, a renowned disco. In the immediate vicinity there is also a point for boarding for excursions and shuttle services for visiting and discovering the nearby coves that can only be reached by sea.
You may also be interested in:
- Here is the Pizza Dogge, the most famous post-war wedding cake in Abruzzo
- Hai mai sentito l’improvviso suono della acqua della Cascata di Casanova?
- Abruzzo. Campo Imperatore. La natura ci insegna l’amore materno
- Have you already visited the Baths of Queen Giovanna in Sorrento? Movie location with Sophia Loren and Vittorio De Sica?
- Jovanotti Tour 2019. È boom! Già venduti oltre 100 mila biglietti per il Jova Beach Party
- Lombardy. Do you know Limone sul Garda, a charming seaside village with lemon houses?
- Abruzzo. L’Imponenza e la Fierezza abruzzese del Castello di Rocca Calascio
- [Video] Do you know Tuerredda Beach, the famous beach with white sand in Caribbean style?
- Abruzzo. Lavino River Park. Where Blue becomes Turquoise and a Walk becomes a Dream [see the other photos]
- Italian beaches. Have you ever been to Le Cannelle Beach on the Giglio Island?
- Itinerary in Abruzzo. Morricana waterfalls and Bosco Martese da Ceppo – Rocca Santa Maria (see photos and videos)
- Roccacaramanico. Sunny square, but shade and refreshing breeze under trees and umbrellas. Have you been there before?
- Italy. The 20 most beautiful Italian islands to visit in 2020
- [Video] The transparent and crystalline water of the Ripari di Giobbe is a miracle of nature
- Photo. The bridge over the sea of Vasto, a place of peace, tranquility and “Will you marry me?”
- Italy. A Gigantic Stuffed Giant Pink Bunny on Top of a Hill in Italy: But WHY?
- Vasto, Abruzzo (Italy). This is our dream sea with the clean water all for you
- Lazio. The rural and gastronomic soul of Amatrice, have you already been there?
- Jovanotti in Tour 2019. Ecco tutte le date dei concerti del Jova Beach Party
- Abruzzo. Palena, the wild and pleasant waterfalls on the Aventino river