So transparent and clear that it doesn’t seem to be there. Here in these photos how the water of the Ripari di Giobbe beach in Ortona looks like is a spectacle of nature. It is incredible what he can do at sea when he kisses the beach made of colored pebbles during a summer morning in Abruzzo. Photos and videos by Claudia Fontana. Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Scanno lake. A bench in the snow to appreciate the silence and kindness
- Abruzzo Bike to Coast. Saranno 134 i km da fare in bici tra mare e collina e scenari meravigliosi
- Hai mai sentito l’improvviso suono della acqua della Cascata di Casanova?
- Abruzzo. Have you already visited the basilica of San Pelino in Corfinio, a National Monument since 1902?
- Abruzzo. Do you know why the Bosco di Sant’Antonio (Sant’Antonio’s Woods) in Pescocostanzo is really a magical place?
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Abruzzo. Palena, the wild and pleasant waterfalls on the Aventino river
- Itinerary in Abruzzo. Morricana waterfalls and Bosco Martese da Ceppo – Rocca Santa Maria (see photos and videos)
- Curiosità. Sai com’è nata la Spiaggia di Punta Penna (che prima non esisteva)?
- It is in Italy the little smiling church that seems to say “Hello”. You know where?
- Lazio. The rural and gastronomic soul of Amatrice, have you already been there?
- Abruzzo National Park. Warm colors and mountain coolness on Barrea Lake
- It is in Abruzzo, a magical path that “flows” onto the beach and the sea. You know where?
- Eventi in Abruzzo. San Salvo, anticipazione Calendario Eventi Estate 2020
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?
- Abruzzo. Sulmona is the City of Confetti. Have you ever bought them in typical shops?