Park of the Sources of the Lavino River in Scafa (Pe), Abruzzo. Photo by Carmela Roxanne Villa. Join the Viaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Via Verde. By bike on the Trabocchi Coast. A dream is becoming reality (see all the photos)
- [Video] When Pope John Paul II visited Campo Imperatore in Abruzzo
- Have you ever visited the sanctuary of the Madonna della Corona in Italy?
- Abruzzo. The Church of San Pietro at the foot of the Roccascalegna Castle that looks like a painting
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- “The Guardian” elogia il borgo di Campli come “rinascita dell’Italia rurale” tra le mete italiane post covid
- It is in Italy the little smiling church that seems to say “Hello”. You know where?
- It is in Abruzzo, a magical path that “flows” onto the beach and the sea. You know where?
- Abruzzo. Villa Santa Maria, the Village of Chefs and good food (Video)
- Abruzzo. Alberto Angela visits the incredible landscapes and the wonders of Campo Imperatore
Discussion about this post