Often photos are more evocative of a thousand words. In this one sent by our reader Krisztina Szajkoova you can see the beauty of the famous Spiaggia dei Conigli (Rabbit Beach), decreed one of the most beautiful in the world. Shades of green and turquoise paint scenarios to which one can only be amazed, as happened to the author of the photo. Join the group Spiagge d’Italia (of Viaggiando Italia) to see more photos and to send yours.
You could be also interested in:
- Vasto, Costa dei Trabocchi (Italy). When a stormy sea, between splashes and waves, gives you tranquility
- Itinerary in Abruzzo. Barrea – Scanno – Path of the Heart – Lake: have you already done it?
- [VIDEO] Abruzzo, Italy. Rocca Calascio (Fortress of Calascio) told by the journalist Alberto Angela
- Abruzzo, Italy. Have you ever tasted “Sise delle Monache” (Nun’s tits) a typical sweet made in Guardiagrele?
- Abruzzo, Italy. Do you know Pacentro, the medieval village with its wonderful “intrigue of alleyways”?
- Abruzzo. Sulmona is the City of Confetti. Have you ever bought them in typical shops?
- Vasto, Abruzzo (Italy). This is our dream sea with the clean water all for you
- Lombardy. Do you know Limone sul Garda, a charming seaside village with lemon houses?
- Photo. The bridge over the sea of Vasto, a place of peace, tranquility and “Will you marry me?”
- Sweeties from Abruzzo. Mostacciolo of Scanno and Sfogliatella of Villalfonsina. Which one can’t you resist?
- Abruzzo. Do you know why the Bosco di Sant’Antonio (Sant’Antonio’s Woods) in Pescocostanzo is really a magical place?
- Tuscany. Have you ever visited the Galleria dell’Accademia in Florence?
- [Video] Do you know Tuerredda Beach, the famous beach with white sand in Caribbean style?
- Do you know the Petriolo Free Spas already attended in Roman times?
- Abruzzo. Gran Sasso, Lake Pietranzoni. Which music would you play as a soundtrack for this emotion?
Discussion about this post