Relax, gather, remove all other thoughts from you. Let the world around you fade into indistinct.
(Italo Calvino). Photo by Alberto Carotti. Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You could also read:
- Tuscany. Have you ever visited the small village of Collodi and the Pinocchio Park?
- Rome. Colors, brightness, peaceful. Have you ever visited Santa Maria in Trastevere?
- Taste in Abruzzo. Why do North Americans love Pallotte Cace e Ove (cheese and egg balls)?
- Vasto. Underwater at Punta Aderci, a Wonderful Video tells the depths of the Nature Reserve
- [Video] Do you know Tuerredda Beach, the famous beach with white sand in Caribbean style?
- Vasto, Abruzzo (Italy). This is our dream sea with the clean water all for you
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?
- Abruzzo. Scanno lake. A bench in the snow to appreciate the silence and kindness
- Italian beaches. Have you ever been to Le Cannelle Beach on the Giglio Island?
- Abruzzo. Modernity and the avant-garde of the Flaiano Bridge in Pescara
- Abruzzo. Have you ever been in Campo di Giove, the village perched between peaks and gorges?
- Here is the Pizza Dogge, the most famous post-war wedding cake in Abruzzo
- Castle of Roccascalegna: the right place for an authentic medieval experience in Abruzzo
- Tuscany. Have you ever visited Bagni San Filippo, the natural spas in the magnificent Val d’Orcia?
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Abruzzo. Have you visited the thirteenth-century cloister of the Abbey of San Giovanni in Venere?