Posts continue with the photos sent by our readers that tell the most beautiful and visited places in Abruzzo. In this article, a photo gallery sent by Marcella Di Girolamo that tell the spectacular colors of the water and nature of the Park of the Sources of the Lavino River in Scafa, Abruzzo. Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Two steps in beauty, here is the village of Pescocostanzo (see all photos and videos)
- Abruzzo. Wild horses in the snow-covered peace of Campo Imperatore like in a Federico Fellini’s movie
- Abruzzo. Modernity and the avant-garde of the Flaiano Bridge in Pescara
- Abruzzo. Itinerary for everyone. Orfento Valley, San Valentino in A.C., San Liberatore a Majella
- Food. Pasta all’Amatriciana, one of the most famous Italian dishes in the world
- Abruzzo. Villa Santa Maria, the Village of Chefs and good food (Video)
- “The Guardian” elogia il borgo di Campli come “rinascita dell’Italia rurale” tra le mete italiane post covid
- Abruzzo. Palena, the wild and pleasant waterfalls on the Aventino river
- Abruzzo National Park. Warm colors and mountain coolness on Barrea Lake
- Lazio. The rural and gastronomic soul of Amatrice, have you already been there?
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- Abruzzo. Have you already visited the basilica of San Pelino in Corfinio, a National Monument since 1902?
- Have you ever visited the Island of Marettimo, (perhaps) the ancient Ithaca of Ulysses?