The Casamari Abbey is a Cistercian abbey in the province of Frosinone, Lazio, Italy, about 10 kilometers (6 miles) from east to southeast of Veroli.
The following video is by Claudio Mortini. Photo freely taken from the web. Join Viaggiando Italia (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Have you ever visited the Torre del Cerrano, an ancient defense by the Turks?
- Lazio. Do you know Vico Lake, one of the highest in Italy?
- Marche. Have you already visited the village of Frontino with the Civic Tower from the 1300s and the Monumental Fountain?
- Piemonte. Have you ever visited Orta San Giulio with one of the most beautiful island on the lake in Italy
- Taste. Why do aperitifs make you hungry? The answer between chemistry and psyche
- [Video] Abruzzo. Hop on with us for a breathtaking journey on the Gran Sasso cable car
- Abruzzo. Scanno and the foosball that “resists” in the streets of the ancient village
- Abruzzo. Palmoli, a rare example of ‘Romantic-Agricultural Art’. Will it be to say “I love you” to Nature?
- Valle d’Aosta. Do you know the eclectic and fairytale Castel Savoia in Gressoney Saint Jean?
- Lazio. Have you already relaxed in the Terme del Bullicame on the ancient Via Francigena?
- Abruzzo. Scanno lake. A bench in the snow to appreciate the silence and kindness
- Photo. The bridge over the sea of Vasto, a place of peace, tranquility and “Will you marry me?”
- Sardinia. Do you know Cala Goloritzé beach born from a landslide and with a high pinnacle?
- Abruzzo. Do you know the village of Montazzoli “embraced” by whitewashed Mamma Majella?