Anyone who has already been here knows. Those who have not yet visited will be able to know it. The Abbey of San Giovanni in Venere is an authentic magical place in the territory of Fossacesia, Abruzzo with a wonderful balcony overlooking the sea of the Costa dei Trabocchi. Visit the church, the thirteenth-century cloister and the crypt with thirteenth-century frescoes. Photo by Simona Borrelli. Join Viaggiando Abruzzo (official group) to see more photos and to send yours.
You may also be interested in:
- Abruzzo. Two steps in beauty, here is the village of Pescocostanzo (see all photos and videos)
- Sweeties from Abruzzo. Mostacciolo of Scanno and Sfogliatella of Villalfonsina. Which one can’t you resist?
- Abruzzo. Villa Santa Maria, the Village of Chefs and good food (Video)
- Abruzzo. Montesilvano, a look at the beach and the sea, what a paradise!
- It is in Abruzzo, a magical path that “flows” onto the beach and the sea. You know where?
- “The Guardian” elogia il borgo di Campli come “rinascita dell’Italia rurale” tra le mete italiane post covid
- Abruzzo National Park. Warm colors and mountain coolness on Barrea Lake
- Abruzzo. Palena, the wild and pleasant waterfalls on the Aventino river
- Abruzzo. Lavino River Park. Where Blue becomes Turquoise and a Walk becomes a Dream [see the other photos]
- [Video] Quando Papa Giovanni Paolo II visitò Campo Imperatore in Abruzzo
- Spello. Have you visited the beautiful Porta di Venere (Venus Gate)? Here’s what it was and how it is
- Scanno. È in Abruzzo il Lago a forma di Cuore che fa innamorare il Mondo
- Abruzzo. Itinerario per tutti. Valle dell’Orfento, San Valentino in A.C., San Liberatore a Majella
- Abruzzo. The Church of San Pietro at the foot of the Roccascalegna Castle that looks like a painting